Thursday, January 16, 2014

In the Fringe....

Hello from the way back of my yard where the leaves  keep me from sinking in the mud.  It's a beautiful day, warm enough for this newly thrifted fringe, plaid jacket that I bought.  I am just in love with the southwestern styles that are trending right now.  I am drawn to them for some reason. 

I love wearing thrifted outfits from head to toe.  This one, with the exception of my boots that I found in a bin stored away in my garage, is completely thrifted.  So, I have been living in them due to the comfort and ability to tuck my skinny jeans and leggings in them. 

I'm such a mountain, forest girl.  I love the comfort that comes from the smells, sounds, and feel of being surrounded by nature and wildlife especially in the colder months when all of the bugs are dead or hiding.   The warmer months keep me on edge when I walk through the woods, I carry a big stick to whack the cobwebs before I walk through them. 


 Take a moment to reflect on the important things in life.  Thank God for His grace upon your life.  The Grace He gives so freely with good health, supportive family and friends, the ability to think creatively and freely and to love without conditions.  Have a great day, my friends.  Admirably, Dawn

Shine from the inside....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You beautiful lady! That hat is so stunning and I love the belt buckle and belt, it's all in the details for me :)

Aleena said...

beautiful hat xx

http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

two birds said...

how did i miss this gorgeous post? you are a stunner, inside and out. i love this outfit!

Unknown said...

So nice to see you, Dawn.
I love this jacket and how the colors in it go so well with the hat.

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”